Wednesday, May 21, 2014

All Aboard....The Crazy Train!

Hi.
Yea I know it's been forever.  I'm not going to make an excuse cus the truth is I didn't feel like writing.
Not for lack of material of course, cus alot has been going on. 

The big news is that I'm going back to school!  As of June 23, I will be a college student majoring in Forensic Psychology.  
Whoa, yea, I know, but it's something I've always been interested in.  I like peeking into the crazy criminal mind and figuring out what makes it tick.
I'm ridiculously excited!
My man, Tank, is my cheerleader as well as my wonderful friends. I can do this!  My goal is getting my Masters at some point.

On other fronts, in a few months I may be a stepmother.  Tanks kids (there are 3) don't want to move back to Alabama with their mother.  They moved there about 3 years ago and just came back last summer, now she wants to move back.  Neither Tank, nor I, want them to leave and they don't want to go.
So, we may get all 3, 2, or 1.  Kinda taking it as it comes. 
I love those kids.
I look forward to being a step-mom legally one day.  Already planning on taking the eldest one to her first concert.

Plus, they love me, they really really love me!

Yea, yea, I know, but it's so nice to hear!  Especially from kids who have been through so much in their young lives.  

Ok, enough about me, you want Monster.  I know you do.  You can't fool me.

She has been odd.  Sliding back into her norm, but more odd as of late.
So her and Tank got into a fight last year, not sure if I mentioned it, but she wanted to get past it.  He eventually let it go, but lo and behold, she has not, even though she states she has.  SHE LIES.

She is acting the same way with Tank as she did with Jello before we were married.  She thinks I can do better and that we will never have anything.  Same old song and dance.
It's frustrating and the more I hear it the more I try to distance myself from her.

Now in the same breathe as her geriatric ravings, she wants to plan a night away in Boston for her and I, also a mother/daughter trip to New Orleans.  

Are you fucking kidding me??
In what world is it okay to down my man, who is wonderful to me and has fixed my heart beyond what I could have imagined, and then think I want to go on vacation with you?

To quote "my person" who I will call....Whitetrash Kardashian, If my monster could marry me herself, she would. 
Scary, but pretty close to the truth.
She is the type of person where no one is good enough.  You could be Prince William, but she would find something wrong with you and it's always financial with her!

She likes to throw things at me that could be quite painful if I actually cared.
Her favorite thing is to wave her money at me, like, "OH, we would have bought you a house if you weren't with 'him'" or "If you still lived here, we were going to build you a 3 season porch off of your back door."

Seriously?  Does it make you happy to act like such a douche? Is there a brain tumor making you act like an ass or is this normal behavior?

Such is my lot in life to have a crazy ass monster.  Oh well, Tank and I are on the same page and want the same things.

We will reach our dreams, with or without her help.

No comments:

Post a Comment