Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Really...

This is a quick blog, but it had to be written.
I went to sleep around 2:30am this morning only to wake up at 5:30am to pee.
I open my door, walk in zombie mode a few steps to the bathroom door (which is open), and once I get to the door I realize I'm staring at the monster sitting on the toilet.
She's #2ing, that is clear, but she's also hunched over with her head tilted toward the wall.
I stand there groggily saying mom, but no reaction.
Finally she jolted back and saw me.  "OH Jesus!"
She not only had fallen asleep mid poo, but she also had her ear plugs still in.
I turn my back and walk into the hallway to give her some privacy.
From there on she never stops talking.  It gets to the point where I'm almost fully awake.
I finally get to pee...once done I walk into the hallway and comment that she's too damn talkative in the morning, she giggles and hugs me.  I walk back in to my room, get back into bed, and lay there.
I can't fall back to sleep...god damn it!
Woman woke me up with her 5:30am giddy ass rantings!!  WTF
So here I am working on maybe 4 solid hours of sleep...I'm gonna be a gem today!  Fucking monster.

No comments:

Post a Comment