Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Mother's Day Extravaganza!

Walked in from work tonight and found this note under my door:

To this Mother's Daughter

Mother's Day this year is about the bond between a mother and the only child this mother will ever have and will ever need.  This mother has dreamed of having this child ever since she was a little girl.
For this mother, this year, it is not about material things like a card, flowers or a gift.
With this daughter coming back home it has made this mother realize that the bond between them has weakened and the door is closing quickly.
This mother is consumed with sorrow and cries often knowing they can be in a room together and never speak.  Knowing they are both uncomfortable with one another.  This mother says to herself "If I were to die tomorrow I would die of a broken heart feeling that I failed as a mother."
This Mother's Day this mother and daughter should try to mend what has been damaged.  An afternoon without a cell phone or computer.  Just both talking as mother and daughter about their feelings toward each other and what they both need/expect for a brighter tomorrow.
For this mother truly loves this beautiful daughter.
xo

WHAT. THE. FUCK.
Are you friggen serious??  This is the shit I live with.  How the hell am I supposed to sit down with this over opinionated, crazy ass, bi polar beast and talk to her about how I feel toward her and my life?  If she doesn't agree with me she shoots down my feelings or says I don't make any sense.  How am I supposed to handle this?  It just keeps getting worse.
It's tough enough that I cry myself to sleep nightly these days, but now I have to fake it and play nice for someone that drives me insane.  Awesome.

2 comments:

  1. wow, there arent even words for that.. just hang in there.. things will get better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh my bitch, I am so sorry, totally happy to be working on that day all I have to do is make a phone call. Hide all the knives and sharp pointy things around you lol
    Love you, you will get through this... believe me babe you will

    ReplyDelete