Sunday, March 13, 2011

Decisions, Decisions

Saturday morning had started off pretty normal, which is listening with ninja ears to any sign the monster has returned home from shopping so I can run and help her with bags before she has more ammo to throw at me.  She came home and I helped her; noticing of course a slight coldness coming from her.  I chose to ignore this.  Finally she turns to me and says "I want you out by May."
Well hot damn!!! I won the lottery!
Nope.
After agreeing with no attitude or fight, like I would anyway, I went upstairs to get ready for work.
She came up as I'm tying my sneakers and started to ask me if I was OK with her decision.  I said yea.  This was followed by the following quotes:
"So your going to just be OK with what anyone tells you to do?" ummm...it's your house and you asked me to leave...
"Your not going to fight for what you want?" I want to leave so what fight do I have?
"You can't live on your own cus you don't have the brains....the brains financially."  Thanks for calling me dumb.  Warm and fuzzies incoming.
"If you don't fight for what you want then you are certainly not nor ever will be a strong woman."  This pissed me off.  She has no idea what I have been going through the last year nor what my life is like right now especially living with her!  The strength I've had to have...makes me fucking Wonder Woman!
Anyway...she then gave me a time line.  I had to come home after work and tell her what I wanted to do.
I ran out the door, hopped in my car, and cried myself to work.
I come home at midnight to her waiting for me.  JOY.
She asks what I want to do and I requested some more time.  She thinks this makes me immature.  I told her actually it makes me the opposite.  I am not going to jump into making a life decision within 8 hours of working.  I need some time.  This turns into a heated argument and again I'm called brainless, immature, and I am in need of training.
I fight back hard.  Make some great arguments and shut her ass up a few times.  Nothing like fighting with your mom and catching her when she thinks she makes sense, but in reality makes no sense.
She gave me 3 options to choose from:
1.  To leave with only the money I have now, no "training", no extra help
2.  Leave by a certain date, save up a little more cash, still no "training", but more cash
3.  Stay.  Keep my mouth shut and let her "train" me so I can be like her and want for nothing when I finally move out.

Well, 3 is out.  Why do I ever want to be her?  Wrong wording mother!
Yes, she is fantastic with money.  I will give her that, but she's crazy.  She admitted it herself during the argument...acceptance, it's the first step of recovery.
So here I am.  Thinking, decision making needed.  It's shit or get off the pot time.
I have to give an answer by this coming Saturday.
What to do, what to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment